Thursday, September 13, 2007

BREAKING NEWS!!!

Thursday, September 13, 2007, 7:35 pm

There was a major incident across the street, the roof of the building collapsed.

We interviewed a neighbor, Greg Ware, and this is what he said:

"I was just sitting in my reception room, working, when there was this loud noise from outside. i ran to the window to see what was the ruckus to discover that the roof across the street had collapsed."

Further reports show that there were many emergency vehicles on the scene. Not 100% sure what happened but you can see into the attic and there are no lights in the upstairs portion of the building.

We will keep you updated if there are any more developments in this story. Back to you Chuck.






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

doesn't look as bad as I thought when I got the IM. I noticed that Chuck did not do a follow up.

M