Thursday, August 02, 2007

Guess what's pink!!!!

Nope, it's not Tami's hair. It's her night stand. We bought our first piece of furniture and it is pink. Greg is so thrilled, he can hardly contain himself.

When we got our flat it already had a wardrobe and 1 nightstand in the bedroom. The night stand has green drawers. Today we went to town to Greg's hair cut and the store next door had a similar night stand with pink drawers. I needed a night stand, so I got it. It was cheap also.


Greg went to an actual barber to get his hair cut. We were a little worried at first but he was really good. He was quick and surprisingly accurate in what we asked for. Greg was a little leery when he pulled out a straight razor and a flame on his ears. Very odd. It doesn't look exactly like Greg normally has but it looks pretty good, and it does look like the picture on the wall that I pointed to.

The place was immaculate and looked very new, another bonus.


Not much else to update on, all is going well, waiting on repairs still but at least we have word that it is going to be done. We are going to be given a budget as well to repaint so we are looking forward to that. They are going to repair the bathroom and the locks. Yeah!

We should have more after this weekend, we are going to get out and about London, and do some fun, touristy things.

T & G

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Greg and Tami. This is Pam Burrell, if you remember, I went to the bark in the park game with Mary Ann. I have enjoyed looking at your blog. It is great. I was, however, surprised to see me in there too. I hope you are enjoying living in London and I look forward to hearing more of what it is like.

Thanks for sharing.
Pam B.