Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Picture update

Whew, getting back into a routine is harder than I thought it would be. Unfortunately that means that all of you good people who wanted more pictures had to wait longer than I expected, and I apologize for that.

Lets see, where did we leave off. I think that the last pictures were in Kaikoura (Seals and Dolphins and Whales, Oh My!) So, our next trip was to Queenstown. Here are a few pictures from there:

Here is Minus 5 degrees, the ice bar that we went to in downtown Queenstown (yes, I was stupid enough to wear shorts to a bar made entirely of ice....)



Here is the view from our hotel overlooking downtown Queenstown:




and finally, here is the sunset that we watched the first night that we were in town




I promise more pictures soon.... maybe even later today.

Greg

1 comment:

Anthony & Melody said...

These pics are gorgeous!!! It looks like so much fun!