Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Gwen Stefani/Black Eyed Peas Concert

The concert was so awesome. BEP opened so unfortunatley they only played for about 40 minutes but it was very high energy. I stood on my feet all night, didn't sit down. My favorite song is still Hey Mama.

Gwen Stefani's show was great also. She changed clothes almost every song. The back up dancers were really great to watch as well. She is my idol and it was great to get to see her in concert. We were on the floor about 20 or so rows back, pretty good seats except for the guy that kept putting his arm up in front of us and the camera. My favorite performance by her tonight was Hollaback Girl - she wore the conductor outfit and the backup dancers were dressed like the marching band. Made me remember high school.

BEP is headlining next year, can't wait to see the show.

Tami

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi just checking to see if this works. Had a very nice time Sat. We will be praying for you and know you will have a good trip and a good time.

God Bless

Anonymous said...

That is from David by the way.